Your Notifications feed allows you to keep tabs on what’s going on in Flipboard based on the content you follow and your interaction with others.
Notifications are only available on the Flipboard app, not on the website (Flipboard.com).
Access your notifications
- Go to your Profile.
- Tap the Notifications icon at the top right.
- Tap the Settings icon to adjust what you'll receive as Push Notifications. This will not change what appears in your in-app notifications feed.
- Go to your Notifications tab in the navigation bar at the bottom of the app.
- Tap the slider at the top right to adjust what you'll receive as Push Notifications. This will not change what appears in your in-app notifications feed.
What types of content will I see in this feed?
Your Notifications feed includes content and social notifications.
- Content notifications: This includes notifications about breaking news stories and articles our Editorial team curates for the Daily Edition. And, based on the content you already follow, we may recommend content that we think you’ll enjoy, learn from, and be inspired by.
- Social notifications: This includes notifications about how others interact with you in Flipboard, like article likes, comments, mentions, and reflips.